When was Alliance Insurance established?
- Alliance was established in 1975. National businessmen with the intention to meet the growing demands of a prospering economic and industrial center founded the company.
What is the capital base of Alliance?
- Alliance has an authorized capital of Dhs. 100,000,000 and a paid up capital of Dhs. 100,000,000.
Who are Alliance's customers?
- Alliance is proud to recognize all its customers. Corporate, govermment, and private businesses as well as private individuals , families, and organizations all contribute to its success as a leading provider of insurance in the U.A.E. Crossing all barriers, Alliance has a multicultural client base, from the government to the individual expatriate who requires tailor-made insurance policies to fit his family's needs.
Where is Alliance located?
- Alliance has it's head office on the 2nd and 3rd floors of its prestigious new building, Warba Centre, which is located in Deira just across from the Marriott Hotel and Hamarain Shopping Centre. There are several branch offices across the U.A.E. for customer's convenience. These branches are located in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Jabel Ali, and Bur Dubai. For a complete listing of the branch nearest you, access our Branch Network page.
Does Alliance own other properties?
- Yes! As well as the Warba Centre, Alliance owns office building & residential building in Bur Dubai.
Does Alliance provide Health and Medical Insurance for individuals as well as corporations?
- Yes, we do. At Alliance we feel that the single family is just as important as the large corporation. We provide outstanding healthcare insurance in association with Nextcare for those who realize the importance of safe guarding their family's health or providing healthcare insurance for their employees. Stop by our Individual and Corporate Medical/Health Insurance page for more information.