B.Tech /MCA/Equivalent Degree in computer science/engineering.
Oracle certification will be an advantage.
- Minimum 15 years of development experience of which at least 5 years of Insurance domain experience.
- Minimum 2 years in IT management role.
- Oracle Database administration
- Sever Administration.
- Project planning.
- Project management.
- IT strategy planning and implantation in line with management vision.
- Building and implementing policies and procedures.
- Technology review and update based on company’s requirement in line with the market.
- Developing and customizing applications based on company’s requirement
- Expertise in Oracle Developer 6i/9i/10g/11g
- Expertise on PL/SQL development.
- Database Design & Development.
- Develop complex queries, views to be used to build complex MIS reports.
- System Analysis.
- Business Analysis.
- Application Development/Maintenance/Troubleshooting & Debugging.
- Documentation and user training.
Major Skill Set
- Required skill sets include, Oracle 6i/9i/10g/11g Developer suite, Forms and Reports Development, Oracle DBA/SQL, PL/SQL, RMAN, APEX, ASP, PHP, Java and web technologies.
- Experience IFRS17, AML/CFT, IT Auditing, Data migration etc.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication and leadership skills.