B. Tech /MCA/Equivalent Degree in computer science/engineering.
Microsoft/CISCO certifications will be an advantage.
Minimum 5 years experience providing IT systems and end-user support in person and over the phone.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Responding to staff IT support requests.
- Meeting with staff to diagnose software, networking, or hardware issues.
- Troubleshoots malfunctions of network hardware and/or software applications within the organization’s local and wide area networks, telephones, security systems (e.g. servers, hubs, routers, network protocols, etc.) for the purpose of resolving operational issues and restoring services.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Providing technical support across the company.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- End user Training and support.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a System and Network admin role and experience of assisting the management of an IT help desk.
- Strong skills in Active Directory, and office 365
- Good knowledge of MS Server Products, networking ( WAN, VPN, Switching, Wireless, Firewall)
- Monitor and Manage the backups, Antivirus.
- Ability to set up, configure, troubleshoot, and support Windows and active directory.
- Analytical thinking combined with the ability to interact confidently with users to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- Knowledge of virtualization Systems VMware and Cloud.
- Must be confident and a team player.
- Good communication and presentation skills are a must.